Thursday 8 September 2016

Rivaj UK Color Art lipstick pencil (waterproof/long lasting)

Hi my girls iI hope you all are well

So today I'm gonna talk about one of my favorite thing in makeup world obviously its lipsticks but today in particular I'm here to share some of my favorite lipstick formula which is Rivaj Uk's pencil lipsticks
Now I first buy 3 of these last year (at that time I use to think only expensive makeup can work) I got these and gradually fell in love with the formula, the pigmentation and what not. So now I currently own 9 out of so many shades, 


So let's discuss what this product has to offer

PACKAGING
They come in a full black packaging with white printing on it and the lid of it is also completely black but only the very lower portion of the lipstick itself shows the particular lipstick shade and they smells like typical lipstick

The claims of the product
~ Waterproof 
~ Long Lasting

Actual take 
Most of them are matte in my collection. There is only one which has chunks of glitter in it but the texture of that is also matte
 
The wear of this stuff is 7 to 8 hours which is very good for the price of it but even when they completely wears off It still gives slightest tint to your lips
Even the nude colors are super pigmented and can perform so well. none of them are patchy sticky or anything. Every color do fulfill the claims

They looks gorgeous on your lips. they go on very smoothly. Even They give a plumping effect on your lips some of the colors reminds me of kylie jenner lip kits which I think is amazing 

They are enough creamy they goes on beautifully and they can perform on their own and even if you use them underneath your liquid lipsticks, lipsticks in form of a bullet or even with lip gloss they just work brilliantly. Seriously You guys they always stay in my everyday bag and everyday drawer. Even I have purchased the backups of the colors I love the most

For me these are all rounder honestly the color selection is fab the staying power is ridiculously amazing and then they are extremely budget friendly. 1 can compare them with maybelline color drama lipstick pencil Its just that those don't stay on your lips for this long and for me they are a little bit extra creamy which can make them melt 

some of my all time favorite:
         
Skin Tone and Fire brick are my most favorites from the favorites 
Fire brick is a 100% dupe for Mac's Ruby Woo do compare them side by side

The other shades:

 I don't like the 007 because of the glitters but I do often use all the others


The Downer 
The only down side for me is that Some of them have names with the numbers on it but some of them only have names Whereas I prefer names more But That fact haven't stopped my love for them

Recommendation
I highly highly recommend these If you don't want to get so many like I do just get At least 1 or 2 shades I'm sure you girls will never get disappointed

My Rate: 5/5 (hands down they deserve)
Price: on some shops they retail for 70 and on the other 85 to 95 rupees
I usually get them from Rahat Lahore 

Until next time:
STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment