Thursday 1 March 2018

"Foundation Routine" for Dry Skin

Hi everyone I hope you guys are well
And I know I'm posting after ages because of my study and stuff but let's start again

So if you guys know me you would know that I suffer from extreme dry skin problems and obviously it is even harder to do your foundation/base with such skin problems but now i do have a routine which can make your skin look beautiful personally and in pictures as well So let's get started

Please note that I will only be discussing the foundation portion but if you guys want to know what primers I use or what skin care steps I take please feel free to ask


My Foundation Routine:

First things first I like to take my Makeup Revolution Strobe cream then I mix equal amount of Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in the strobe cream and dot it on my face
now I would like to mention here that I know that if you have textured or pigmented skin then you would have to mix more foundation as you go

Once I'm done with the mixing and applying I like to take either REAL TECHNIQUES buffing brush or SIGMA F80 flat top kabuki or BEAUTIFY BY AMNA Foundation brush depends on which one is clean that day but honestly I love them all but still if I would have to choose then hands down I will be choosing the SIGMA one

Just before buffing my foundation I like to spray my brush with some of Makeup Revolution Pro Fix Illuminating Spray to further make my foundation look more illuminating and natural at the same time and then I buff my foundation away then just after that I like to set the face with my Essence Cosmetics Strobing Highlight powder which is a satin finish powder and will not cakey at all

Trust me my foundation does look beautiful and I have received a fair share of compliments because of this trick which I have been using since 7 8 months on every special occasion

So if you have dry skin please do try this and let me know your thoughts

UNTIL NEXT TIME:
STAY GOURGEOUS

1 comment: