Saturday 2 March 2019

MY HOOP EARRINGS COLLECTION (JEWEL SERIES PART 2)

Hi my lovelies How are you guys

Today we are going to witness my hoop collection and what I have in my mind while buying it so let's get started

HEXAGON HOOPS

 LIMELIGHT

The hexagon loops are from limelight and I got them as a gift for my birthday last year in December and since then I'm really hooked up to them
Like if I need to make sure my plain outfit is looking party appropriate then I just pop these on and I'm good to go

DIFFERENT TAKE ON HOOPS


First of all can you see how pretty these are
Pretty stylish classic all in one are best for both ethnic or Western dresses but you definitely need an occasion to wear them

LAYERED HOOPS


These are the one I got from fotress square 2 or 3 years back I really like these and especially because I chose them in white and gold instead of the black and gold ones because this is something which is not easily acceptable and people do ask you where you got these from

SILVER HOOPS WITH RHINESTONES 


This particular one are the basic classic loops with rhinestones on them perfect for a Sunday brunch or when you can't decide which one to wear.                                                                         

GRAPHITE TWISTED HOOPS 



Okay so I can clearly tell you guys that these graphite texture loops are my favorite

I mean I can wear them all the time whether it's a special event or a normal day in University 

I love the color the texture the size everything about them and the best part is I got them from barket market for RS 300 only


As you guys can clearly see I make sure I only buy different types of loops and not make them repetitive 

I hope you enjoyed a little sneak peek from my jewellery collection
UNTIL NEXT TIME

STAY BEAUTIFUL 

16 comments:

  1. This article is loaded with some well-informed data. You have made admirable sentiments in a one of a kind way. Since this has made me figure, I should survey a few angles. For More Information Visit Here Oil for Pain Relief

    ReplyDelete
  2. How you figured out how to take this educational article and transform it's anything but a fascinating piece of composing is just astounding to me. I'm extremely dazzled with your composing capacities. I'm bookmarking this substance. For More Information Visit Here Joint Pain Relief Oil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't remember the last time I delighted in an enlightening article like I have yours. You've surpassed my exclusive requirements and assumptions with your fantastic composing abilities. You should have better expectations than I do. For More Information Visit Here Oil to Remove Pigmentation

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an extraordinary route with words as displayed in your article. You're even acceptable with instructive substance like you have here. I like your perspectives and your composing procedure. Keep doing awesome! For More Information Visit Here Miracle Glow Serum

    ReplyDelete
  5. This article is loaded with some well-informed data. You have made admirable sentiments in a one of a kind way. Since this has made me figure, I should survey a few angles. For More Information Visit Here Best Anti Dandruff Shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article! I consider your to be as being legitimate and I like the manner in which you put yourself out there in this material. This is truly astounding substance. For More Information Visit Here Hair Oil for Hair Growth

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't remember the last time I delighted in an enlightening article like I have yours. You've surpassed my exclusive requirements and assumptions with your fantastic composing abilities. You should have better expectations than I do. For More Information Visit Here Hair Growth Oil

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have an extraordinary route with words as displayed in your article. You're even acceptable with instructive substance like you have here. I like your perspectives and your composing procedure. Keep doing awesome! For More Information Visit Here Best Oil for Hair Growth and Thickness

    ReplyDelete
  9. I assume on the off chance that I needed to pick an ideal article, it would be yours. I realize no article is great, yet yours is more or less close. Great job. For More Information Visit Here Hair Growth Serum

    ReplyDelete
  10. we are providing a best platform to buy Latest top best clothing store .
    women fashion Dress clothing store

    ReplyDelete
  11. we are providing a best platform to buy Latest top best clothing store .
    Women fashion clothing store

    ReplyDelete
  12. Planning a Vegas For My Weddingis no easy task. First step: settle on a budget, then get started on planning with our tools, tips and articles to help you every step of the way. We have advice for finding the perfect venue, hiring a photographer, settling on a wedding style, shopping for your dream gown, finalizing your guest list, determining catering and bar costs, and a host of other details. Start your wedding planning here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The most common assisted living services offered include medication management and assistance with using the bathroom, dressing and grooming. Housekeeping assited-living-care

    ReplyDelete