Wednesday 18 July 2018

Entice Cosmetics "Lush Matte lipstick" Review/Swatches

Hi everybody I hope you are doing well so today I'm actually here to review the liquid lipsticks that Entice Cosmetics were kind enough to send me along side some other products which I did review on my Instagram in case if you are interested to see but let's start with this one


Lush matte lipstick in Skinny Dip:

For a Normal Pakistani skin tone which is sort of light to medium this color is really nice however on my skin tone it is a little bit too fair to pull this color off that's why I really love using it as a bloated lip or mixed in with a more nudie shade however I would really like if they bring a more nude shade because the formula is amazing

Lush matte lipstick in Mocktail:

Sad that this color is getting discontinued because it is a very beautiful experimental color because with this type of a bright color you don't have to make much effort like apply it with a little bit of bronzer and mascara and you are good to go. It is definitely a nice edition to your summer lip collection however I like to use it as a slight blush and natural lip colour I just like to apply a dot on my lower lip and spread it all along it is so pigmented that it's enough for both the upper and lower lip


As for all the lipcolors are super super pigmented they last all day long no matter how much water you drink and whatever you eat this will last through it however the formula is little drying given the long lasting circumstances but just moisturise your lips well and you are good to go

I will give the lipsticks a 7.5/10
However I would love a more nude shade coming from them
And for the question that I have been getting is if I ever get a chance to work with them again I will definitely like to do so


Until Next Time:
STAY GORGEOUS

3 comments:

  1. cosmetics brands Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... cbd bath bomb recerch

    ReplyDelete