Wednesday 4 July 2018

Mid Year Favorites

Hi everybody welcome back to the blog

I hope you guys are doing well and your eid went amazingly

So today I'm here to tell you guys about the things I'm currently loving and you guys have voted for the title on my Instagram poll so let's get started

Garnier Bb (Skin Active) cream 

So this is the bb cream I'm really loving as a foundation for my makeup for an everyday makeup and also for normal get togethers
I love the coverage because it's medium to builable plus I know they do suggest it for normal to oily skin but honestly I love this on my dry skin. It doesn't break me out which is definitely what I need
1 thing I want to mention here that the skin active bb cream is better than their skin naturals bb cream which is in the same tube but more yellowy and matte



Soph X Revolution eyeshadow palette 

This eyeshadow palette is definitely a win win it has all the neutrals as well as the pop of colors which you may need this palette is extremely versatile and this is the only palette you will need to create so many different eye looks because it does have a black in here which most of the drugstore palettes are lacking and all the matte and shimmer shades are nicely pigmented and buildable honestly she has done a great job with this palette


Luscious cosmetics Blush Remix palette 

So if you guys have been following me for a while you would have known that I'm not a blush person at all but ever since I got it I haven't been able to put it down luscious cosmetics is the only brand I use to get blushes from when I first started makeup because I know how pretty they are and my all time favourite blush is truly madly deeply from their basic blush line so you can understand how much important it was to get my hands on this blush palette and I'm not regretting my decision at all because I use every single color in here and I love mixing them as well


If you live in Pakistan and want a useable blush palette in your collection you need to get your hands on this plus I can see that it can be a staple in any MUAs collection

Entice cosmetics flat kabuki brush

Brushes are my favourite way to apply my foundation and this is a must have for me it is not as densly packed but gives your face the right amount of coverage without making any foundation heavy plus it is super affordable and I think it is a must have

J. Note Pencil in milk 2

By now you all may know that taupe and bronze are my favourite eyeshadow colors to use because it makes my Colored eyes pop so this is one of the reason I like this eyeshadow stick plus it is so easy to use because it is super creamy and once you apply it it automatically sets and doesn't budge I really like it on its own on the eye lid as well as an eyeshadow base

Makeup revolution shimmer brick in bronze 

I love this thing just to highlight my face I honestly only use the top 2 shades in this pan but I think this thing is totally worth it because of the highlight shade because although this is a Powder highlight but it looks like you have applied a glowy liquid Illuminater on the skin the powder is undetectable plus the mixture of the colors makes it look super pretty now this stuff is super pigmented but you can tone it down. My favourite way of using it is with the help of a fan brush

Mac lipstick 

I have heard people saying that mac lipsticks dry the lips out and doesn't stay on the lips for a long time but in my case it is completely different A) it lasts ages and even if I have eaten something very messy a subtle stain is still left B)  I feel that this is the most comfortable matte and I think it is so good even for being a lipstick in a bullet form


The shades shown are velvet teddy and mehr

Nyx soft matte lip cream

I'm sure you guys are definitely fed up of me raving about the Nyx soft matte lip cream but the formula is so good and buttery that I can't stop using it
It is so comfortable that you can't even tell if you have something on your lips


The shade is Abu Dhabi in particular because it's a MLBB for me but I also really like Sao Paulo as a bloated lip

Color studio lipstick in fury

This is a beautiful shade which honestly I used as a blush as well the a lipstick all the winters but even if I want a pop of color these days this is my choice


It is completely  matte and comfortable and what I love most is that it is not scented as my amma really gets irritated by scented lipsticks and she love using it as well and I'm definitely proud that it is a Pakistan based brand

Outdoor girl cosmetics lip liner

 Last but not the least is the OG cosmetics lip liner from their nudes with attitude range in the shade Mocha brown

This is my perfect nude lip liner which I use it before every lip color and even on its own it is so subtle and pretty and is so pigmented and soft to the lips I just picked up from alfatah 3 months ago not knowing about the brand and it turned out to be so good and is super affordable I definitely love it

That's all you guys let me know if you want to see a part 2 because I skipped so many products or you want to see one as the accessories or skin care edition I would love to do that plus do let me know if you want a full depth review regarding any of the products mentioned above

Until next time

Stay Gorgeous 


2 comments:

  1. Amber Glass bottles come with dropper bottle in multiple sizes. Amber color adds extra life to ingredients, formulations including serum, essential oil blends, and many more. For safe and proper storage no other packaging can beat the dark color dropper bottles.

    ReplyDelete