Monday 26 March 2018

REVIEW "Beautify by Amna" (24K gold and roses Serum and Porfade Primer) (Part 2)

Hi everybody I hope you are all well so today I'm here to talk about the products that are left from the Beautify by Amna Range which is the 24k gold and roses serum and the PORFADE Primer So Lets get started

24K GOLD & ROSES SERUM:


This is the product that took me the most time to test it and to see how it worked because this is one of the most hyped up product from their range and I was not liking it and it claimed to be an all skin type product which I was not actually accepting but then 1 day I actually applied it without any moisturizer or any thing else on my face and honestly I really liked the finish it gave me even with the more full coverage foundation because my skin is feeling beautiful underneath it does give a curtain luminosity and it really helps your foundation not to get cakey I really like this serum whenever I have to do a full glam makeup it does make your skin extremely radiant which I really like

How to use:


So I was first applying a moisturizer and then applying this but the right way to apply it is just apply a drop on your forehead and a drop on both cheeks each and then gently massage it on your skin but make sure you take your time applying it nicely and you can also use it as a lip oil which is a plus overall I really like this primer

PORFADE FOUNDATION PRIMER:


So once the serum step is done you can go ahead and apply this primer now what I really like about these products is you can apply them step by step or you can use them separately you don't have to follow the a curtain rule with them but if you do it performs like a dream

now the primer is silicon based primer which honestly I generally don't like but with this one it turned out to be opposite I really like this primer and I do use it everyday when I get ready for my college my skin does feel nice right after applying it and it does make my makeup last and does prevent oil so I really love this for everyday as well as glam makeup days

How to use:


Take out the primer rub it in your hands and apply it starting from your T zone to other areas its as simple as that


I will rate it as: 3.5/5
you can get it: here


UNTIL NEXT TIME:

Stay Gorgeous 



10 comments:

  1. do u hav oily skin....is it suitable for oily skin..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaar beautify by amna product is good but I feel sometime the brushes are expensive but with discounts code I guess it's still very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Valuable info. Lucky me I found your website accidentally, and I’m stunned why this coincidence didn’t came about earlier! I bookmarked it.
    24k gold serum price in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really happy found this website eventually. Really informative I am Sharing a website where you can get the latest anavar kopen

    ReplyDelete

  7. I really happy found this website eventually. Really informative I am Sharing a website where you can get the latest winstrol tabletten

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really happy found this website eventually. Really informative I am Sharing a website where you can get the latest bijwerkingen dormicum

    ReplyDelete