Sunday 18 March 2018

MINISO JAPAN Haul

Hi everyone how are you guys today

So I went to Fortress Square on 14 march and I saw MINISO there which I was honestly not expecting so I went inside and got quiet a lot of stuff which I didn't intended to

So here it is

Charcoal Cleansing Cotton Pads (220 pads)


Relief Patterns Tissue Box Large


Aroma Diffuser (Rose)


Hydrating Facial Cleanser


Deep Clean Ultrasonic Facial Cleaning Device


1+1 Hydro Light BB Cream


Honestly I got really impressed by MINISO All the stuff  is super cute and girly I really liked that it was pastel themed I'm pretty sure that I will be going there a lot

Please excuse how I took all the pictures because I was extremely restless and wanted to open every thing as quickly as possible
The one thing I was most excited about was the ULTRASONIC because I really wanted to have something like that in my skin care section and I was a little unsure of getting something like that Online but finally I found one and it's pink which is a plus

Another thing I wanted to mention is that you do have to pay Rs 8 for the shopping bag plus their prce range starts from 249 rs

Lastly Please let me know if you guys want me to review anything mentioned above. I know I didn't got much makeup because I already have so much new to try and I'm currently on a no buy when it comes to makeup

UNTIL NEXT TIME:

STAY GORGEOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment