Sunday 15 April 2018

HOW TO FIX BROKEN MAKEUP?

Hi everyone how are you all doing ?

So I ask you guys on my Instagram that what you guys want to see next and total 73% of you guys said that you wanted to see this next so we can say that how to fix broken makeup is the ultimate winner so here it is

Plus I want to mention 1 thing here that its completely free of cost


THINGS YOU WILL NEED?

* 1 empty bowl
* 1 bowl with little bit water
* Some paper towels
* 1 spoon
* 1 butter knife


METHOD

First take the butter knife and scrape out all the product from the container and shift it to the empty bowl then with the help of the spoon and knife transfer your product into powder form then take the paper towel and the water on it to clean the compact then take the powder little by little and spread the powder on the compact evenly and then press it with the knife then take a dampen paper towel and press the product harder with the help of that




Now I have done this process in small layers which took me 3 layers but if you do it all at one time chances are that it will break again because the layers does help pressing every single particle pressed nicely

THE REAL TEST

So after 12 hours of leaving this product untouched I started using it every single day and my clumsy self did managed to make sure it fell time and time again but it didn't broke

The other test I took is I started travelling with it ever since I fixed it I take it with me to college because last time it broke because of the excessive travelling but this time it didn't

I hope this little hack helps you in your life and I hope you have enjoyed this post

UNTIL NEXT TIME:
STAY GORGEOUS 

1 comment: