Tuesday 6 March 2018

REVIEW/SWATCHES "Rivaj UK Color Fusion Lipsticks"

Hi everyone how are you?

Today I will be reviewing the Rivaj UK color fusion Lipsticks as you guys seem to really like all the Pakistani brand base reviews So here we go

So I actually had these lipsticks for almost a year now but I have never given them a good shot but now I started using these 


Packaging:

It comes in a basic white packaging with the golden writing on it and on the very bottom the shade name is written but when you open the lid inside it is a golden color packaging

The color pay off and the longevity:

 So the lipsticks are extremely creamy and honestly you only need 1 swipe to get the full color pay off which I'm really impressed with but the duration of these lipsticks are something that I'm not a huge fan of because of being something extremely creamy and comfortable they almost feel like a gloss but not the sticky one so that's why they will last for like 3 4 hours if you don't eat anything but lets say if you are eating something like a burger these babies will definitely fade away or i would say shift and I think for such a lower priced lipstick you cannot expect that it will be perfect

However I would like to say that it is a great option for college going girls who like to look good but at the same time don't want to spend their monthly pocket money on just 1 makeup item


Quality:

Quality wise I'm pretty impressed by the color pay off, the hydration plus the balmy feeling on the lips 
One thing is for sure that it will not make your lips dry at all

My Trick:

My trick to make this lipstick last is that I apply foundation on my lips to make it last more than the usual and if you want to make it further long lasting you can apply a translucent powder on top and blend it but it will at the same time make your lipstick matte and that is completely on you if you feel comfortable in a curtain finish

THE SHADE I DON'T LIKE:

The shade number 12 is the one that swatches very nicely on the hand but on the lips it honestly washes me out and considering that I'm pretty fair I think it will not suit most of the skin tones but other than I really like all the other shades I have 

SWATCHES:

I got mine from RAHAT Lahore 
They are priced at 160 rupees each
You get 2 grams of product 
You can also purchase them www.rivaj-uk.com 

UNTIL NEXT TIME:
STAY GORGEOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment