Monday 11 February 2019

DIY ACNE CURING GLOWING MASK

HI  Everyone and Welcome back to my blog 

So today I am going to share a mask which not only helps you fight your acne and acne scars but can also help you to achieve a good glowing Brighten face


So let's get started shall we


Now first if you have read the last log you would have known that I have talked about acne a lot in that blog but I wanted to give it a little more mention with the twist of having a glowing skin
So the best part of this mask is that every single skin type can use this depending on the concoction that suits you 


It's a readily available ingredient mask it not only gives you the glow but also moisturizers your face as all the ingredients are proven to make sure that you have less acne you have a good skin + obviously it is extremely cost-effective because all of the products are mostly in your kitchen or in the garden


So I know how it feels to have acne because I had it from the past whole year I have been facing it but now I am extremely better with the help of this d i y mask with the help of my d i y toner and also with the help of Saafi that I have mentioned in my January favorites 
I am going to teach you guys through the ingredients and at the end of it I am going to show you a picture of the mask


I definitely want to keep it sweet and simple for you to make it and to use it  


Ingredients are :

~ Aloe vera gel (natural)
~ Neem leaves
~ Honey
~ A little bit of lemon


So this is the mask that you can make however much you want to and you have to keep it in your fridge in a jar that is covered and you only take out how much you require which I believe is only a spoon is required


If you have extreme amount of acne you can use it every single day for me I used to use it every single day but now as my acne has come down I use it twice or thrice a week I recommend that you just need to apply this mask for 15 minutes or until it's completely dry you need to then wash it off with cold water remember you need to use cold water and you just need to rub your fingers into circular motion no soap use is allowed afterwards you are not supposed to apply any moisturizer any soap or anything for at least two hours so this mask work


Lastly I definitely hope that I could help you and you can also use this Mask before a function for glowing moisturized skin lf you don't have any acne you can use it even because it is extremely harmless


So that's all you guys I really hope you like the idea and I really really hope that you can try it and you get rid of your problems and it also helps lightens dark area of the face 


Hope you enjoy it

Until next time:

Stay yourself because you are beautiful

2 comments:

  1. Men are Men. Always will be. We believe that at the heart of it, men are a category by themselves.
    Thankyou this blog helps me alot.Waiting for another blog of this type.We have best skin care products in USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. PrimaryScents is a

    Relax and Rejuvenate your mind with our Backflow Waterfall effect Incense burner. Perfect to use at your home or personal space.



    Incense Burner


    Backflow Incense Burner



    <a

    ReplyDelete