Sunday 18 September 2016

2 in 1 Review + Swatches Essence Velvet/Glossy sticks

Hi everyone welcome back and Eid Mubarak to all of you who are celebrating
So I need to post this review earlier in this week but got really ill and still I'm super ill but need to post of coarse and then I did tried to post one it just automatically got deleted So now again trying to post the review

So today we are taking a look on the "Essence Velvet & Glossy sticks" which were launched in Essence Spring/Summer collection earlier this year so I need to pick these up because if you have been following my blog from the beginning you would have known mama loves her lipsticks so much so I decided to grab both the formulas and we are talking about both today but first lets start with the matte version

Essence VELVET STICK



Claims~ claims to be a semi matte finish

Product Itself
So I have 2 of these ones So they are calling these the "Velvet stick" that simply means that these will be matte but not over the top like they will not feel uncomfortable or anything like that the color is very pigmented creamy and easy to apply just in 1 swatch

They really have awesome colors to choose from As I did swatched all of them.There is no patchiness what so ever and they are amazingly pigmented for the price you are paying for
But there's only one bad thing about these is that if you  try to apply and build the color up They will start looking a little bit glossy after 3 to 4 layers which obviously you can blot with the help of a tissue. Other than that I really love everything about them especially how comfortable these are

I will give them 4/5 stars

Now Lets talk about the 2nd type of the product

Essence GLOSSY STICK

Claims
~ Now these sticks claims to give you a glossy finish or in other words we can say its a satiny finish

Product Itself

So I have 2 of these sticks as well and the both fulfill the claims. Both the colors are pigmented enough in 1 swipe

But only the lighter colors like nudes or pinks perform extremely well Once the color get darker there is no serious pigmentation left which for me is really shocking because mostly in lipsticks we see the color pay off is not great in the lighter color which is some how acceptable but in these sticks normal colors are extremely creamy and very pigmented but the darker color is greasy, not so pigmented, opaque plus you cant get the color payoff in one swipe and if you try to build the color up the last swipe will get removed by the glossy stick itself
                                                                                                                                                            Here I am showing you Swatches of Brilliant Burgundy from top to bottom 2, 3, 5 swatches
Overall I love the color luminous rosewood but not a fan of the shade brilliant burgundy

So I will rate it as 3/5
Got all of them from Mall of Lahore
You can also get them from daraz.pk
I'm sorry in advance If I sound off beat to you guys its just because I'm not well at all

Until next time
STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment