Sunday 11 September 2016

DIY eyelashes/eyebrows/hair fast and strong growing oil

Hi everyone welcome back to my blog

So today I bring to you a DIY or most people like to call it "Do It Yourself" hair oil



Now so many girls have hair lose problem even in their teenage so i thought I shall share !of my secrets and how I deal with hair lose. So this oil will help you to make for eyelashes eyebrows and hair grows extremely faster and it will even be a conditioner for the hairs this stuff will help prevent split ends, hair fall and will strength the roots and is not harmful or irritating for eyes

Things You will need:~ A bowl
~ Coconut oil
~ Castor oil
~ Almond oil
~ An empty container


ADVANTAGES 

Castor oil

It naturally has anti bacterial properties and is high in Vitamin E Minerals and proteins which helps it to became highly beneficial for hair growing

Almond oil 
It nourishes and strengthens your hair and will help growing them faster and this hair oil is very beneficial if you are suffering from hair loss

Coconut oil It adds shine and softness to your hair and coconut oil is very beneficial when it comes in treating your slit ends and breakage

METHOD:

So lets add the ingredients in the bowl. The equation is that you need to put equal amount of all oils like if you are adding 3 tables of coconut oil you need to add this much quantity of the others as well mix them together and then pour the mixture into the container and you are done



What This Does? 

So I naturally have long and curled lashes but If I'm constantly using waterproof mascara everyday then hen I'm done with removing that I do apply this oil before sleeping. and seriously I can observe a  huge difference It prevents my lashes from breaking, conditions them and help them to grow more rapidly
I always apply this on my eye brows to cover any area which I have to fill in and those areas are now filled
And I also apply it as a hair mask twice a week and it makes my hair feel super soft and stroonger after applying this

Advantages

I personally have green eyes so I had to make sure that I'm only using oils which will not turn my green eyes to brown and so far this is so good

All the oils that I have used here are all basically use to increase hair growth
this oil is also great for sensitive red eyes

I hope you guys enjoyed it and will try this method out

Until Next Time
STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!

2 comments:

  1. Really nice blog post! And very interesting topics you got there.. Please follow my blog also for my product reviews and recommendations. Love. http://www.blogsbyamna.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for appreciating and yes followed

      Delete