Tuesday 27 September 2016

Dupe Alert: L'OREAL v/s SILLY18

Hi my ladies welcome back to the blog, I hope you guys are doing well?

So today I have a dupe to share with you guys and yes it is a lipstick dupe which will help you save so much money

Let's get started

So 1 day I was going through all my lipsticks and while swatching them I found 2 colors extremely similar which were L'OREAL Color Riche in the shade 238 Orange After Party and SILLY18 lipstick in the shade 12 lavish instinct then I was like let me try it on my lips side by side and I did that and both of them were 100% identical. So What I did is I ask my mum and sister and they couldn't even tell the difference So I was like I need to share this with you guys because who doesn't love a good bargain




The Longevity

So as I need to be SUPER honest with you all Let me tell you guys that I like the dupe one better in terms of longevity. Both claims to be a satin finish but the L'OREAL one only lasts for 3 hours and you have to keep reapplying it after every meal but he SILLY18 will last you for at least 5 hours

Prices
Now lets compare the prices
L'OREAL Color Riche is MRP 1800 while the Silly !8 will cost only 200 rupees which means you are saving 1600 Rupees in total

I hope you find this side by side dupe identifying helpful

Till Next Time
TAKE CARE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment