Thursday 29 September 2016

Review/swatches Essence 2 in1 eye shadow & eyeliner

Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog, In today's post we are going to talk about Essence 2 in 1 eye shadow & eyeliner in the shade go bro'nze (waterproof)

So let's get started

I got this eye shadow not just a month ago and yes posted a picture of  all of the haul including this and I'm already obsessed with this thing. So I need to pick this up because for eye makeup in general I have a weird obsession with any thing which says bronze, I'm always like "That's mine"



The Product
This is an eye shadow and eyeliner stick which was launched by Essence earlier this year. this stuff is super pigmented, creamy, easy to apply and you just need 1 swipe in total and you are done. The fact that they are claiming it to be waterproof is actually true, you need to use a waterproof makeup remover to remove it I actually even once tested this under the water and you guys it didn't came off and 1 thing iI also want to add here that this stuff is also smudge proof I mean once you apply this then it will not smudge even if you touch your eyes. Now with this stuff they have used a very unique technique like once you apply it on your eyelids just give it a minute this will set completely on your eyes just like an liquid eyeliner which I feel is very interesting



 How to use it /how I use it?
So as I mentioned earlier here that I have an obsession with bronze shade, so let me tell you why?
I'm blessed with green eyes and If you guys know or if anyone who is reading this post who is also blessed with green eyes will know that the way bronze or brown pop?compliment green eyes no other color can (its like you are drawing a tree lol). So now enough the blabbering let's discuss how I use it now I'm not a eye shadow girl when it comes to everyday makeup but this you guys I apply it just like a swipe and then add a transition shade and I'm good to go, on special glam days I create a halo eye effect or use it as a base underneath another eye shadow or even for a smokey eye but for that you need to blend it extremely fast

The only ConNow I'm 100% satisfied with the product and I don't have any regrets buying it but the fact that the product itself is very big do make me think that they should attach a shaping tool underneath it so that you can use it as a liner and I do feel that they should also introduce these sticks in their slim versions

Final Take
I will give 4.5/5 stars
you guys should definitely check this out
this costed me for Rs 475
I got mine from Mall of Lahore but you can get yours from daraz.pk online

I hope you guys enjoy the review 
Untill next time

STAY GORGEOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment