Monday 5 September 2016

Review Fair & Lovely BB cream

Testing/Reviewing Fair & lovely BB Cream



Hi Beauties
I hope you all are doing well


So in today's blog post we will be discussing fair & lovely bb which is new to Pakistan's makeup world but it was launched in India way before Pakistan
Its a BB cream which claims to be a foundation + fairness cream 2 in 1

It claims to give you a flawless makeup effect without actually wearing makeup and at the same time it will lighten your complexion or make you look fair then you actually are which with all the respect to be honest I'm against the trend. If you are fair then you will be considered beautiful in Asian society but I feel like one should feel comfortable in their own skin tone instead of trying out different ways to change it 


Packaging

It has a shiny/glow tube with plain white lid and It has "YAAMI GUATAM" face on the tube like every other fair & lovely product and the packaging says Instant fair look, makeup finish

The Product Itself

So firstly it smells like other fair & lovely products and It just comes in 1 shade which might not suit most of the skin tone I feel like if Fair & Lovely wants to step their game into the makeup they at least should have 3 shades to choose from ( light, medium and dark) and for my skin tone this shade is medium because this is so much darker then my actual skin tone
Plus this stuff is super yellow. there are no pink or olive undertones I have a skin based on pink undertones I will not mind it being slightly yellow but just extremely yellow
If You have yellow undertones this might suits you

As I have sensitive skin and this BB makes my skin itchy and had to face allergic rash with it and as my skin is extremely sensitive but my skin type is normal/combination but sadly in Monsoon my skin is more on the dry side so this stuff is extremely uncomfortably matte If you are oily this might save you from greasy/oily skin

The Coverage 


In terms of coverage it did not cover any redness in 1 go so i would say it has light coverage but it is build able in 2 layers   

Overall it was a meh product for me
i will rate it as 2/5
This retails for 350 to 375

I hope you guys are enjoying reading my reviews
Until next time
STAY GORGEOUS!!!

2 comments: