Saturday 3 September 2016

Nivea After Men Shave Balm

Nivea After men shave balm


Hi everyone I hope you are all well
So today I'm here with a review of Nivea after men shave balm which can also be used as a primer 
As we all know "NikkieTutorials" first tried this stuff as a primer in one of her videos then she also mentioned it in 2015 early favorites
So I'm here to test that how it works with extra hot weather in our country during summers So I tested it for like a complete month because I wanted to see will it perform as good as it did on people who don't live in a humid country So I got the silver one because sensitive one was not available 



What it says?
* Fast absorbing and Non sticky formula
* Latest skin care technology

* Contains silver Ions (specifically in this one)
* Contains chamomile & vitamins
* Anti bacterial

So I am hands down a huge fan of this stuff. It makes your makeup stick to your skin 10 times more than a usual primer which is super shocking It doesn't even meant to be a primer. It controls a decent amount of oil and  I feel like on the days when I am using this primer my skin even feels flawless it even helps covering any redness on my face and that way I don't have to use a color corrector (green) I use this primer even when I am going for a glam look and even when I have to wear natural makeup


This now lives in my everyday makeup drawer. It has glycerin in it which makes your makeup stick to your skin I am seriously obsessed with this stuff  It can make your makeup stay even in a super humid day or in a rainy/stormy weather and the best part is that you need the tiniest amount (not even a drop) to cover up your whole face and neck and the bottle contains 100 ml which is seriously insane

I completely recommend this thing as a primer this stuff is beyond awesome
I rate it as 5/5
Got it from Green Valley (M all of  Lahore)
Until next time
STAY GORGEOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment