Thursday 6 October 2016

Monthly favorites "September"

Hi beautiful ladies Welcome back to my blog

So we are officially in the month of October which means it's time to talk about some monthly favorites. Now I didn't actually  posted any monthly favorites in the past but now I have decided I will try and do these every single month because they are so fun to watch/read so I have decided I'll also be taking part in them
Let's get started



  L'oreal Paris Triple active Fresh Hydra Gel

Girl if you have Dry and sensitive skin at the same time then this is your day time best now and it is a hydra gel which is a big bonus in my books. Now I have normal to dry skin in summer but in winters it's super drying so I love their normal skin one but I was like let's try the dry one and let me tell you this is amazing




MAYBELLINE baby lips Color

This is something I'm constantly using from 2 months now in the day time and I have gone through 1 already It has a slight fragrance which I don't mind at all and it also have SPF 20 which is an essential for the time plus it stays on for about 4 to 5 hours which is awesome . The fact that I love it so much is that this stuff is my perfect MLBB color



MAKEUP REVOLUTION LONDON "Ultra Strobe Cream"

So I was waiting for this stuff eagerly to come in Pakistan so I finally got it in mid of June and since then this stuff is the PARTNER IN GLOW for me. It gives you such a beautiful glow or a glow within
Now I first apply my primer then the strobe cream and then my foundation and it look so effortless and flawless at the same time




ESSENCE 2 in 1 eyeshadow and eyeliner

So ever since I got this eye shadow stick I'm pretty much using this color be itself or with other colors this is a must for me and I believe If you guys are following me for a while now you would have known my bronze obsession. I did post a review on it which you can check here



BEAUTY UK Matte bronzer 02 Dark

Now I don't use this as a bronzer because it has the perfect cool tone for my skin as a contour if you have a darker complexion then me I'm sure it will look beautiful as a bronzer shade so I contour with it and girl I'm obsessed  it's not cakey or powdery but it's super bendable plus build able and very long lasting at the same time



J. Khumar perfume

This is my 2nd bottle and I love it so much that I cannot go over it. Now if you have heard about this perfume before then I know what you must be thinking that she is a girl then why she use a men's fragrance it's actually because I prefer musky perfumes more then the fruity sweet ones but this is not over the top musky I don't know why but this stuff always remind me of spring I know it's not flowery or anything but this is at the same time so refreshing And another thing is that it is super long lasting


SONGS
A random favorite I want to throw here are some songs. You guys don't actually know how hardcore fan I'm of SELENA GOMEZ and her songs but this in particular  I was listening so much to "The heart wants what it want" and "Same Old Love" and I was loving Buleya by Ae dil hai mushkil


                                                    (Picture by Google)
Last but not the least

Earrings

Now I got these earrings from a shop in Sahiwal. They are super light weight and easy to wear and at the same time stylish and classy at the same time I'm using it for even glam looks and they pair up with everything gorgeously



So that pretty much it I hope find it helpful I seriously really enjoy writing about all my favorites and now I will see you guys in my next blog and If you want a full in depth review on any of these things don't forget to comment down below or to ask me on Instagram

Till then
STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment