Monday 10 October 2016

My wishlist/Products I want in my life

Hi everyone  welcome to my blog, l really hope you guys are doing well

So in today's blog I will be talking about my wishlist and why I still didn't get my hands on these things, So let's get started!

THE BODY SHOP shade adjusting drops (darkening)

Now you guys must be wondering that why I need those drops I mean I can instead go and purchase my shade in foundation but that'sbasically what I always do
I don't want those drops to make my foundation dark but actually I want to contour with those drops because they are super cool tone and which will be good to contour but the thing with them is so shocking because they were actually launched in Pakistan but they only came once in stock and since then I went to so many body shop outlets for this but they never have it in stock


Millani baked blush (luminoso)


My next item has to be this blush. Now the case with this blush is that even if some pages posting pics that they have this blush in stock whenever I contact them It's always sold out I know its my bad luck but still I will keep on trying


Makeup REVOLUTION London
 "Light and Shade  palette"


So this palette was launched in August this year which is just a while ago that's why obviously it will take a while to come in Pakistan and I saw Kaushal Beauty video of half face high end and half face drugstore video in which she compared it to Kat Von D Shade and Light palette since then I want my hands on this palette badly


Morphe 35O palette
Now as you guys can see it's a neutrals dream come true palette and I love my neutrals and that's why I want this thing in my life. If I get an option to choose any 1 thing in my wishlist I will for sure choose this. now with this I will be hopefully getting it soon because in the last week of October there will be an exhibition by Makeup 4 U in Lahore and if I don't have any family events happening in other cities I will be surely going


Ofra liquid lipsticks

Now I really really badly wanted to try Ofra liquid lipsticks in general because people rave about the formula, So hopefully as I said that will be going to the exibition and will buy this too


Brands I want to try in general

So I use to be a girl who thinks that the makeup made in Pakistan will react if I try anything so use to stay away from it but now as I have tried some brands so I wanted to try more

COLOR STUDIO

Wanted to try color studio I just have used a kajal from this brand and it  was very good and color studio is a very popular Brand in Pakistan so I'm really looking forward to it


Musarat Misbah Cosmetics
As we all know that unlike the other this Brand also created a buzz So I really want to try it and the fact that they claim to be 100% halal is obviously "Cherry on the Cake"


Atiqa Odho cosmetics

Straight up I wanted to try it just because I have seen the pictures of her contour powders and I really want them in my life because you guys don't know but I'm a contour girl by heart

DISCLAIMER: ALL THE PICTURES ARE TAKEN BY GOOGLE

After all the wishlist I'm sharing hear I really wanted to add a thing here is that you guys probably know it now that I love to Splurge on makeup but nowadays I'm trying to control it just because I have so much stuff which I bought this year or before which I even haven't used once and I want to use those things first so then I can easily buy other things

So that pretty much it for today's blog I hope you liked my wishlist

Until next time
STAY POSITIVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment