Thursday 13 October 2016

Fall/winter lipsticks option (mauve, berry and plum) inspired

Hi beautiful ladies welcome back to my channel

So if you guys are following me on Instagram then you will already know that this blog is coming. As we all know fall is coming and its all about that dark lip trend not only the reds but also some intense mauves and plums which I enjoy a lot so I have decided to show you guys some options which you can totally rock starting from the lip liner to the liquid lipsticks in today's post I'm trying to cover each and every lip category for you guys so I hope you will find at least 1 for yourself


Let's get started

Lip liners

Essence long lasting lip liner (10 berry on my mind)


It is a very wearable color for the people who In case don't like to go full on glam but still wants something to make their lips fall appropriate this lip liner is perfect for them. This color has a mauve undertone with more pink to it

Femina Long lasting lip liner (F-411 Cherry Red)

With this lip liner I will completely disagree with the name because this one has a perfect blend of maroon and plum which is so perfect for fall. you can flaunt this lip liner all on it's own or else you can wear it underneath or on top of a lipstick as well. it is so perfect yet so affordable. Now I myself have wore this lip liner when I wanted to do DEEPIKA PADUKONE 2014 Iifa inspired look for a function in my family with 2 other lipsticks on top

Essence Lip liner (Satin Mauve) 


So I know this liner has been discontinued by Essence but still I got my hands on it in September after searching so much and If you guys can still buy it then I'll definitely say that It is worth buying, So as the the name suggest satin mauve yeah it is. This is perfect for those who want hint of nude with mauve as their everyday lip color

LIP BALM

Maybelline Baby Lips (Pink Shock)


I wanted to include a lip balm in the options for those of you who are just starting makeup or for those who don't like the dark lip trend or going out full glam, The maybelline baby lips is a perfect option for you Now I know it is pink but still it has a fun purple element going on. so it has 2 benefits the lip protection + lip color

Lipsticks in a pencil form

Rivaj UK lipstick pencil (024 Brown sugar)

This color is very muted tone of mauve. it is like hidden mauve in a very cool tone brown which makes it wearable but a little bit glam at the same time

Essence Glossy stick (Brilliant burgundy)

So this shade is a glossy finish for those who don't or can't wear matte lipsticks in general this stuff has plum undertones which makes it super fall appropriate

Lipsticks in bullet form
Clinique lipstick (A Different Grape)

Now this lipstick is super creamy/easy to apply and the color is very wearable for fall time during some simple outdoor lunches this will look perfect. It is a perfect blend of brown and plum in one which is a rare shade

Rimmel moisture RENEW lipstick (380 Dark Night Waterl-oops)

As you guys can see the Berry tone lipstick is perfect when you want to go a little bit xtra glam without having to worry about the dryness because this is super moisturizing and it does go on super smoothly just in 1 swipe

Essence lipstick (Barely there)

This lipstick is a perfect dark nude with the mauve under tone so this will be perfect on the normal days or for those people who doesn't like the dark lip

Flormar Lipstick (525)

This lipstick for me discribes the perfect plum color which is super moisturizing non drying and literally this can stay put for 8 hours at least which for a moisturizing lipstick is insane

Lip Gloss

Essence XXXL Long lasting lip gloss (Berry cream 10)

This is a lip gloss with a velvet matte finish for those who don't like to wear liquid lipstick but still want a matte affect. It doesn't dry down so you can still feel the lip cream instead of feeling the dry lips

Liquid Lipsticks

Beauty Uk Lip MATTER (07 Mauve your body)

As the name says mauve I myself feel like it is the best pure mauve color here and it dries down complete matte plus doesn't make your lips dry



Color pop (lumeire 2)

Now i will be honest with you guys that I was planning to do this whole fall lipstick inspiration from a month but actually was waiting for this color, Now this color is a mixture of plum and mauve plus so much of cool tone but still it is very drying 


So now that's pretty much it. I hope you guys found it helpful because honestly this was too tough
Comment down below and tell me which one is your type and

Until Next time
STAY HAPPY AND FALL READY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the wonderful blog and such nice information. Hope to read more about your experience. Follow haute her natural tips lipsticks

    ReplyDelete