Thursday 20 October 2016

My go to nail options for the Fall/Winter

Hi everyone welcome back and I hope you guys are all well

As you guys know that I haven't posted anything this week that is just because my WiFi was not working but now I'm posting finally
So today I'm going to share my 4 go to fall/winter nail color/ the colors I mostly reach in winters, So let's get into it and some tips and tricks regarding nail polishes



Number 1 Genny "315"
This is a darker red color kind of an Ox red which is super fall appropriate because it just gives an amazing fall vibe instead of the bright red color (this polish is a little bit dry so in the picture its not looking that pretty)

Number 2 Essence "52 Amazed by you"
So it's a darker mauvy purple which is a definite must have for the fall because as you guys know mauve and burgundy colors are so on trend every fall and because this polish is a gel formula it is super easy to apply


Number 3 Golden Rose "137" We all know how much everyone loves a black nail polish but this one is not just an ordinary black but It"s a black with some finely milled grey silver glitter in it which just gives it super pretty affect and to be honest this is my favorite color in all of the colors I'm mentioning and it's coming from a girl who doesn't like to wear black color


Number 4 Maybelline color show "150 Mauve kiss"
Just as the name suggest it is a very pretty mauve color but it is a muted mauve mixed with some brown tones and it is perfect for those days when you don't really want dark nails or don't feel like going full glam with the nails this is the PERFECT color



Tips and tricks
Now on to some tips and tricks on how to apply the polish:-

1~ First thing thing is when you will be opening your nail polish/color you need to make sure that there is no Fan or AC on this will make sure that your nail polish bottle will last you longer and doesn't dry out plus it will also make the application process smooth

2~ Instead of applying your color placing your nails on the opposite side of your face you need to place your nails inwards to your face if I make any sense LOL The other way I can tell you guys is the way i bend my fingers in all the pictures do that it will make it super easy

3~ try to give your nails some time like use a buffer before applying the nail polish it will look super pretty

4~ If you want a perfect smooth nail color you want to make sure that you apply at least 2 coats but after applying 1 THIN coat try to wait for about 5 minutes to make it completely dry then apply the other coat this will help to apply smoothly and with a more opaque color rather then applying the 2nd coat before the first coat is dry and mess up the whole nail

5~ For long lasting results which will last you a week try to apply a top coat after the 2 layers

So that's it for today's blog I hope you guys enjoyed as much as I did writing it for you guys

Now my nails need some rest because they are dying after facing so many nail colors just in 1 day

Until Next time

STAY GORGEOUS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment