Friday 21 October 2016

Makeup revolution London Ultra Blush Palette in "Sugar and Spice"

Hi my lovelies and welcome back to my blog

So before jumping in to blog I would like to mention a thing that today I will be reviewing a thing which I haven't reviewed since I have started. I mean I did review lipsticks, foundation, primer and so on but I will be reviewing a Blush Palette and I haven't reviewed any blusher in general and to be honest I'm a really big fan of blushers in general plus I wanted to mention 1 more thing is that I know I did posted some blogs in October but I didn't get the chance to post any reviews this month so it in my head seems like that I haven't posted reviews in ages because I thoroughly enjoy them. Now enough of rambling and We should just Get started


Packaging It Comes in a sleek black openable box with 8 blushers with a big mirror inside and on the front the brand name is written with a Rose Gold printing which any thing in rose gold is super cute I really like a packaging overall but there are some Cons to it which are the packaging can get dirty very easily like i would say you can have your finger prints on the packaging and plus the BIGGEST downer in my books is that there are no individual names of the blushers in here which I really am not a fan of



The Product Itself   Now let's talk about the blushers so I'm going to first give you guys an overall reaction which I come up with and then will individually discuss all the color So bear with me

First things first I would like to tell you guys that the blushers in here are super pigmented and the selection of colors is just so on point that you will not need any other blush color if you are travelling with it plus the size of the palette is pretty slim or I would say that the size will not bother you it can easily fit in any makeup bag and the size of each blusher pan is also very nice its perfect in the middle of big and small sized blushers but there is one thing which is nice but you have to be aware of is that all of them are highly pigmented that you need to be careful with the application.

What I like to do is just dip my brush once into the palette then tap of the access and apply it to my cheeks. All of them swatched beautifully except 1 shade which I will tell you guys afterwards and plus you can mix any shades together to get your desired shade

As far as the highlighter shade are concerned I don't know what they have put in there formula that you can just lightly touch the highlighters and you can do a whole swatch with them

Blush colors Individually So as these do not have any names I will call them by the numbers from Left to Right



Top Row

Shade #1: 
It is just a nude blush with the hint of mauve

Shade #2: 
A perfect bronze shade with the perfect warm undertone but as I was telling you above this shade is not super chalky I would say but it is chalky plus I literally had to rub my finger super hard back and forth just to make the swatch show up

Shade #3: 
A cool tone pink with a hint of peach which makes it easy to pull off

Shade #4 (the highlight); 
A highlight shade with lilac undertones I basically don't use this as a highlighter but I instead use it as a blusher topper or a base of my blush to make my blush glowy and healthy



Bottom Row

Shade #5
Deep dark pink with a hint of brown in it

Shade #6
A barbie doll pink but slightly a more wearable version

Shade #7
Matte wearable peachy shade which is super wearable in spring/summer

Shade #8
Shimmery dark pink with a beautiful sheen to it and I feel you can wear this color when you want to look healthy and pretty at the same time



And If you guys are wondering what are my favorite shades in the palette then I will say Shade #1 individually and even mixed with shade #3 and shade #8 on its on

Overall I highly recommend this palette and yes it is worth it even its super affordable in my opinion and who will leave highly pigmented beautiful shades just for 1 not so pigmented shade?

I will give it 4/5 stars
I got mine from daraz.pk
It was priced: 1250 PKR

It was great fun reviewing it for you guys or maybe I helped anyone with the decision whether to buy this palette or not. Please feel free to leave any Comment or Requests down below or catch me on Instagram

Instagram: Laibaa_beauty

Until Next Time:
STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment