Tuesday 25 October 2016

Skin care/ hair care haul

Hi everyone welcome back to my blog, Hope you guys are doing well

So for today's blog post I'm going to show you guys my haul which I did on Sunday 23rd October. anyone who is following me on Instagram you would have known that I posted all my hauls on Instagram but I thought mostly people doesn't like to read full on long details on Instagram so I thought I would be posting all of my hauls on the blog and here I can tell you things I have repurchased and the things which are new to my life

So let's get started




Things which are new to my life
~ Palmer's Cocoa butter formula lip balm with SPF 15
~ Bio Oil
~ La Moda shower cap
~ Himaliya Almond moisturizing soaps
~ Brush works concealer brush (because I really like their beauty sponge which I tried in the past)
~ Vaseline intense deep care body lotion "Dry skin"
~ Hollywood style Dual action refreshing face wash
~ Body luxuries facial strips

My Repurchased stuff
~ L'oreal Waterproof makeup remover "sensitive skin"
~ Dove Fine silk hand wash
~ Dove pink/rosa beauty bar (A miracle for my dry feet Lol)
~ Dove Moisturizing shower gel
~ Parachute Coconut oil
~ Johnson's Baby gentle cleansing wipes
~ Glade Vanilla cream Air Freshner
~ TRESemme Color REVITALIZE Shampoo
~ Nivea After men shave balm "Silver protect"
~ L'oreal Hydra total 5 "dry and sensitive skin"

That's all for this kind of more skin carey haul Do let me know If you want to know anything about product which I already used in the past or If you guys wanted me to review the new stuff in the comment section down below

Thanks a lot for Your time
STAY GORGEOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment