Monday 31 October 2016

Review/Swatches Makeup Revolution London "Amazing Lipsticks"

Hi my beauties welcome back!

Today I'm reviewing the Amazing lipsticks from the brand Makeup Revolution. So I already know that the lipsticks always get mixed reviews Especially from the people who buy 1 or 2 shades but today I'm going to show you 4 different shades and let me tell you that all of them are different from each other, they have different formula or different staying power which I will be breaking down today for you guys and I will be telling you the qualities or the things I didn't liked Shade by Shade

Shades we will discuss

~ Nude
~ Sweetheart
~ Dream
~ Atomic Ruby




Let's discuss

Nude
This one is the rich matte formula in all of them to be honest it is a basic straight up nude with no tough to explain undertones lol but you have to apply 2 to 3 layers to show up but at the same time it doesn't washes me out this lasts for about 2 hours but I basically use it for mixing or lightening any dark color of my other lipstick which I really like I will give it 4/5 stars

Sweetheart
A perfect pretty BUBBLEGUM pink which would look super pretty on every skin tone possible but it was pigmented enough I mean even slightly tinted lip balms are more pigmented then this But still I will highly recommend it if you at least want to apply 15 layers of lipstick to show just a little bit of color I seriously can do a 100 layers of lipstick challenge easily I will give this 1/5 stars seriously. I wanted to say one thing more here that I have seen most of the people complaining about their pink shades in the range (I layered the color 15 times to makes it show up in the swatch above)

Dream
Now this lipstick is beautiful light pigmented medium red with orange and pink undertones It is on the matte side it stays but for 4 hours but you need to layer this stuff up but after some hours this color do bleed. I will give this 3.5/5 star

Atomic Ruby
Now this one is my favorite of all because you seriously need one swipe of this and you are good to go Now the color red with pink undertones it is a satiny finish but does not bleed I really like this red. I will give this one 5/5

                          Shades from left to right Nude, Sweetheart, Dream and Atomic Ruby

FINAL REVIEW

Overall I would say these are the lipsticks with the luck I mean one is matte other is satiny and they all are in one range there is no specification here by the brand May be It just started at the time when these lipsticks got launched and the maker didn't have the idea of this brand being this huge I am very  disappointed with the shade sweetheart but other then that I am quite Impressed with others

Finally It retails for 225 each
I got mine form here
I will rate it as 3.5/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment