Sunday 13 November 2016

October Monthly Favorites

Hi Beauties!!
I hope you are all doing well

So for today I have my monthly favorites for you guys ,So let's get started



First things First I wanted tell you guys that because October is the start of winters and my skin start becoming super dry so to prevent that I used a lot of skin care-y stuff so for this time I'm going to break my favorites into 2 sections

Skin care

The Body Shop "Vitamin E face mist" 




So if you guys follow me on my Instagram You would have already known that this one is coming. In every single mention of my #lotd this was in the picture and I'm not even guilty that I paid a little bit extra for this from Alfatah Lahore as compare to the actual body shop outlets because it is so amazing and I'm pretty much using it every single day and night this seriously have taken away my love for Mario Badesco aloe rosewater and people do think that they are dupe for each other

VASELINE body lotion Intensive care "Deep restore"


Now I'm such a huge fan of Vaseline products and this stuff is no exception I use this in the morning and just before going to bed and I seriously can see my skin breathing and my cuticles healing plus the mild smell of it doesn't irritate me at all because its not chemically or anything

Garnier Micellar Water



This is the makeup remover I always reach for since june whenever I have to take my makeup off because this stuff is super gentle on the skin this doesn't irritate or it's not clingy on my dry sensitive skin plus it doesn't dry me out what so ever

Makeup Stuff

Betty Lou-manizer 


It is the most beautiful gorgeous glowy bronzer which can be used for an overall glow or just to give a little bit warmth to the face and yes it is highly pigmented and I can surely say that this is my favorite of all the manizer sisters

Luscious highlight "Star light"


This is the most beautiful the most gorgeous and the most affordable highlight in my opinion I'm such a huge fan of this highlight it is beautiful in each and every way for example it can be as blingy or as natural you want it to be it can even be a brow bone highlight plus an eye shadow topper the color itself is super gorgeous and flattering on most of the skin tones it is the best highlight be it drugstore or high-end but sad part is that it is so underrated

Essence silky touch blush "Indian summer"


Now it took me at least 2 years to actually buy this shade in particular because I use to think it is such a basic nude but it's actually not it is such a glowy peachy nude color which is super flattering on the skin to give the cheeks a glowy pretty and healthy flush of color whenever you are too glam on the eyes and lips you can combine this blush with you look

Clazona beauty liquid lipsticks


Now I cannot tell you guys so much about these because I will be reviewing them soon but right now I can just say that these are the most comfortable and non drying lipsticks that I have came across till date

So that's pretty much it for this monthly favorites and I want to say SORRY for not uploading much this month because I was busy in some personal stuff but THANK YOU for all of the love and support that you guys give me

Until Next time:-


STAY POSITIVE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Really nice post. Hey tell me about vitamin E fave mist? Will it suit a person with oil skin? And are Clazona lipsticks for dry lips? Are they matte? I am looking for a matte lipstick which is not drying as I already have very dry lip.
    Also do check out my new post about cocogrow review. Thanks ❤️
    www.blogsbyamna.wordpress.com/blogbyamna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks a lot, yeah the vitamin E face mist is good for every skin type and the clazona lipsticks are 100% matte and not drying at all
      I already checked the review and loved it <3

      Delete