Thursday 17 November 2016

Review "Mustela Pakistan PR Package"

Hi Ladies welcome back to my blog, I hope you guys are doing great

Today I want to share a mini review or my thoughts on Mustela which I got sent a while back

So first let's talk about the brand a little bit, Mustela Pakistan is a Baby Skin expert brand and A skin care expert brand for the mothers to be, It is one of the top used baby Dermo-Cosmetics Brand in Europe and in France and now it is also available in Pakistan



So let's jump in to the review but before that I would like to tell you that first I'm going to tell you about the product which I use and then about the products which my 3 year old cousin uses overall

STELATOPIA "Emollient Cream"

now this is my most of all because I use this stuff on my hands to moisturize them and you seriously need the tiniest amount of it and this just always do a great job on the go and yeah I love to take it everywhere in my handbag because the size is just so perfect, Once I'm done finishing this will definitely buy the full size of it

The other stuff Review

Now my 3 year old cousin have the most sensitive skin ever as no other baby care brand suits her especially on the face like whenever her mother tries any baby care product on her face weird kind of white heads start forming on her face and after a while the white heads starts transforming into pimples so she have to take a lot of medication because her skin is super sensitive but with the Mustela products her face doesn't even felt itchy and there are no rash or any type of pimples plus her skin always felt so so so soft after using any of the cleansers which in my books is a huge PLUS for me. Now let's talk about the sachet of shampoo and shower gel 2 in 1 which she used as a shampoo yeah her hair felt super soft but I think to claim anything about the product we should try the full sized first because in 1 use I seriously can't judge the Pros and Cons
OVERALL
I will say that I highly recommend checking their products outt
I will rate them as 4.5/5 stars
You can get the products on www.mustela.pk

So that's pretty much it I really hope that you guys found the review helpful and will consider mustela for your babies after reading my thoughts on it because we all know babies need the most care and protection

UNTIL NEXT TIME:
STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment