Wednesday 14 December 2016

Huge Haul By daraz.pk , beautybar.pk and local stores

Hi Everyone welcome back to my blog, I hope you guys are doing well

I know I have not posted anything this month but now finally managed some time out to share my recent haul with you guys so let's get started

So my birthday is coming this month and obviously you want to give some gift to yourself so that's my gift from my side


Primer and foundation:
Maybelline Baby Skin instant fatigue blur primer
Rimmel good to glow Illuminate
Maybelline Fit me Dewy and smooth in 115 ivory
Christine paint stick in CN-11 and CN-38

Brows and concealer:
Essence Stay all day 16 hours concealer
L.A girl prow conceal in pure beige
Essence eye brow powder

Eye shadow:
Massarat misbah eye shadow in velvet sun
Makeup revolution Color chaos palette

Blush and contour:
Maybelline jelly glow blush in 01
Makeup revolution cream blush in Matte Pink and HD Pro Contour kit
Essence Satin blush Satin Coral

Lips:
Nyx butter gloss in Eclair
Makeup revolution Salvation intense lip gloss and lip cream and lip hug lipstick
Femina lipstick in 1230 1231 1232
Rimmel lasting finish color intense lip balm
Essence Mat Mat Mat lipstick in 02 06 07

Mascara;
Femina waterproof mascara
Beauty UK lash FX mascara
Maybelline great lash mascara

Nail Polish;
Makeup revolution nail polish in the shade make me and flawless
Rivaj UK nail color in the shade 60 and 118
christine nail polish in cream pink
Essence I heart Metals in Rose gold
Femina nail polish in red, metal red and green metal


So I got this stuff from daraz.pk and beatybar.pk plus some local stores

I hope you guys enjoyed it and do let me know if you guys want me to revew any of the product from this haul

Until Next Time:
STAY GORGEOUS 

8 comments:

  1. We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. https://idealspy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. https://idealspy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. pokercc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. Fait a la Main

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it. http://www.mamafamille.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. boutique locale

    ReplyDelete