Wednesday 30 November 2016

Review "The Body Shop Vitamin E face mist

Hi everyone welcome back, I hope you all are doing extremely well. So November has been the busiest month for me in the whole year and I already know that December will be even more busy so I thought why not end Nov with a review of a favorite thing of mine which is obviously "The Body Shop Vitamin E mist So here it is

So let's first discuss what is the product claiming and then the rest

What Product claims?
~ Hydrates the skin
~ Refreshes
~ Helps fixing makeup
~ Suitable for all skin types

Product Appearance

A cute little plastic pink colored bottle on which is covered with a sticker regarding the product and on top of the bottle there is a black spritzer along with the lid attached to it

What I think?

So if anyone who is reading this is following me on Instagram or have read my blogs before as well you would have known that I'm constantly obsessing over this mist ever since I got it because it's just so hydrating for the skin and I love the feel of it which is super smooth and silky now most of the time my main problems with facial sprays is the smell/fragrance of them but with this one I didn't have any problem because the sent is so mild that it don't irritates me what so ever plus the stuff is so ideal for travelling because of the size of it. I use it after appyling my sunscreen and moisturizer and before my primer or foundation I sometimes do apply it right after my foundation and concealer just to lock my makeup without making it cakey or anything now I don't know that how much it helps in the longevity of my makeup but one thing I will say that it doesn't clings on my dry patches even if I apply it for like 5 times a day because on normal days I really like spraying it generally on my face

One thing I will say that it is highly priced for a drugstore face mist and you can also get high-end spray by paying just a little bit more

Final take
I will give 4.5/5 star
I got it from Al fatah for Rs 1895
You can get it from here for Rs 1690

That's pretty much it and I hope you guys liked the review and it helped you choosing whether to buy it or not, Thanks a lot for reading my reviews

Thanks for your time

No comments:

Post a Comment