Wednesday 28 December 2016

Review/Swatches of Makeup Revolution "Ultra Pro HD" Powder Contour

Hi everyone welcome back to my blog, I hope you guys are doing well?

Today I'm going to share Makeup revolution "ultra pro HD" powder contour which I got n my last haul which I shared with you guys a couple days ago but because I got it way before than that I did had enough time to test it out and prepare a review for you guys. So here it is


Packaging

The packaging of the product is pretty basic I would say and you guys have seen this transparent plastic lid sort of packaging before in makeup revolution product but they use to have a mirror too with that which I really like in a product but that is completely personal preference still I have to talk about the writing here like I got the product just a month ago and the writing is getting rubbed of  which I think it can be or should be of a good quality





The Product Itself

First thing I'm reviewing the shade FAIR and I believe it comes in a darker version too both the products have 8 good sized pan so you can choose from 8 different shades which makes it super professional itself

My Take

So I feel like the name of this palette does the justice as it truly stands for the word HD as you seriously need the tiniest bit because the contour products are so pigmented and all are finely milled I would like to say that I absolutely love the 2nd row of this palette which has 3 contour shades. 2 shades are cool tone but the middle shade is a mixture of cool and warm tones and the last shade here is a banana shade to set the concealer which is also really pigmented. Now let's talk about the 1st row which I'm kind of disappointed with the first shade in the row because it is the hardest to swatch you need to build it up I personally believe that it's their translucent version but it has a color in the palette but not when you swatch or apply it. 2nd color is the highlight shade it is a straight up white silver highlight for the high points now it is awesome in pigment what I do is I put this on the high points of my face and then apply another highlighter on top so it is really good for layering purposes and I love the way how it sits on my skin it doesn't look unblended or cakey at all now the third and fourth shade I use for setting the face and as I have to do makeup on others it really is handy




Overall

I really like this palette but one thing I would like to mention is I would really appreciate if a fully warm tone shade for the bronzing purpose was included in the palette because I can do contouring, setting, highlighting with this but have to reach for something else for the bronzer which is not very travel friendly but overall I really like the shade selection and pigmentation of the palette and would highly recommend it

I will give it 4/5 stars

I really hope you guys find this review helpful for any further requests please leave me suggestions in the comment section below or on my Instagram page and do check the giveaway details there as well

Until next time
STAY GORGEOUS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment