Saturday 27 May 2017

Review on "Himalaya Neem face wash (prevents pimples) "

Hi everybody and welcome back to my blog

So today as I'm in my 2nd house in another city so I thought why not share one thing that I have been loving using these days with you guys which is a skincare item and honestly these days I'm obsessed with skin care and love investing in skincare rather than makeup, So without further rambling let's get started


Packaging:
It comes in a sqeezy tube with a dark green lid the tube is basically transparent but the inner product means the facewash itself is of lime green color but on the tube their is a sticker which has the name on the front and other information on the back

Product itself:
Product itself claims to be a natural soap free herbal formulation non chemical based neem formula which prevents pimples and is suitable for all skin types and it helps clearing up all the impurities gently

My take:
So I have already a whole complete tube of it so I'm not new to this formula and the neem and turmeric qualities are definitely helping me fighting the recent pimples I'm going through I never use to have pimple on my skin from 2 3 years but these days I'm definitely suffering from one or two but this thing is definitely helping me out as the property suggest and 1 thing that I'm most happy about is that this formula is not drying my skin out plus all the oils on my skin are definitely not showing up I was using another himalaya face wash just before this one and I honestly hate the formula. People think that it's a formula which is only suitable for oily skin but it's an all skin types suitable formula and one thing I really want to tell you guys one thing that if you do get pimples on the skin that seriously doesn't mean that your skin type is oily it can be on any and every skin type and having pimples can have numerous reasons so instead of using only oil free products on the skin first try to identify the real skin type of yours or try something like this which is suitable for all skin types I honestly love this stuff and I thought I will not like it at all but no it's amazing and the scent of it is super mild I will for sure recommend this stuff to all the girls out there
I will give it a 5 🌟
It is priced at 225 rs

Do tell me if you guys have any other requests for me to blog on

Until next time:
STAY GORGEOUS 

1 comment:

  1. Thank for the review and sharing it over here, Buy Bio Resurge Anashwara Neem Haldi Face Wash To Remove Pimples And Acne, Neem with anti bacterial and anti fungal properties prevents recurrence of acne and pimples.

    ReplyDelete