Sunday 11 June 2017

Review/Swatches Morphe x Kathleenlights palette

Hi everybody and welcome back to my blog and if you guys are new here then help my name is laiba and I make beauty and fashion related contact here on my blog

Today I got you guys a review of a palette which I have been testing out from like more then 2 months to give you guys a complete review so let's get started with ten review of Morphe x Kathleenlights collab palette




A little about Kathleenlights:

So I'm sure every single one of you know that who is she because she is a super famous YouTuber but it's my take on her so I feel like she is one of those YouTubers that I can watch and relate to plus she is such a humble person unlike other famous YouTubers and she is seriously the only YouTuber I buy collabs of and will continue to do so


About Morphe ?

Morphe is basically a social media brand which now do own a shop but that's the brand that basically gets hyped up due to the YouTubers raving about it because of the 10% off code they give their audience and through which the commission they received now I am not by any means bashing Morphe I own some of their palettes and will continue to buy on but in the past couple of months they have been getting mixed reviews and cases that they send YouTubers more higher quality product and sometime not the audience through social media so keeping that in mind I am going to start my review



Packaging :

The palette comes in a black box with the name and lights as a design and on the very back it has a pic of Kathleen and a sweet message from her written on it so the palette itself is Matt black card board with the name written with red colouring is with the magnetic closer when you open it you can see that there is no mirror like all the other Morphe palette have but it is still different from all of them



Palette itself :

The palette has 15 oh so gorgeous shades which are drawn towards the warmer neutral but with green pop of colour and because I have green grey eyes the green shade does compliment me quite a lot now I have decided to show you guys the fake one as well and will tell you some difference so you can actually trust the real page that the page is not selling on the fake one


My Review

Before telling you what I think about it I want to clear a small thing that the review of the YouTuber/Bloggers who got sented the Palette by Morphe are different from the one who purchased them from the Morphe website as well shocking right ? But this is what happening these days so now let's get started with the review and swatches it has 7 shimmers and 8 mattes in here now some of the shades Morphe actually have already in their line and some Kathleen created the palette is definitely very versatile obviously you can't go wrong with the neutrals and I have to say that warmer and mauvey neutral are right up my alley plus this palette has given me confidence to wear green on already green eyes and it will for sure look amazing on Brown eyes but I like mixing the 2 greens together to make an extremely beautiful green and place it on the center of my eye for a halo effect or like to do a more green based Smokey eye with a warm transion shade now I honestly think this is a palette when you first time use it you will be like what is this but the more you use it the more you will love it I honestly love this palette I seriously love this palette I am travelling with only this palette ever since I got it now I like 13 out of 15 shades and 2 of them I don't like which you will see now


these shades doesn't swatch well on the arms you literally have to scrape this metal dark plum and black with the nails to get it their but with the brush they surprisingly perform really well

Swatches:





Overall I am really impressed with with what Kathleen has created like literally this palette speaks for her and Morphe also have done a pretty good job I give this 4/5 mainly because I love the pigmentation and colour pay off on most of the shades

So that's pretty much it do tell me if you have tried this palette and please come follow me here and on my other social medias

Until Next time:
Stay Gorgeous 

1 comment: