Sunday 14 May 2017

Strictly makeup haul (Nyx, Rcma, BH cosmetics, Essence cosmetics)

HI everybody and welcome back to my blog so I just wanted to share a small detail first before beginning to the point that what I'm actually doing so I'm these days trying my level best to post twice a week so you guys definitely can tell me or suggest me anything you want to see here I actually prewrite every single post on a notebook but I can reschedule it for you guys plus if I won't be able to post twice a week then I might got carried away in way too much work so please cooperate with that too Now enough of me rambling about my schedule and everything now let's just get started with today's post


So today I'm going to share a collective haul which I did quite a while ago like I received all the things in February but I got one thing after a month of it's due date but that's okay.  I know I'm super lazy but I wanted to play around with all these beauties and then give you guys a sneak peek in here so that I can review these right when you all ask me to do so let's jump right into the hual

The Haul:
Nyx lingerie "bedtime flirt"

Nyx suede "sandstorm" "tea and cookies" "life's a beach" "kitten heels"


RCMA No color powder


Morphexkathleenlights palette


BH cosmetics Rose gold brush set

Essence stay all Day foundation "10 beige"

Essence false lashes mascara "Dramatic volume"

Essence lipstick "Coral calling"

Essence 2 in 1 eyeliner and kajal (freebie)

So that's about it I really hope you guys enjoyed this haul don't forget to come hit me up in the comment section below to ask any question or just talk

Until Next time:
Stay Gorgeous 

No comments:

Post a Comment