Wednesday 10 May 2017

STARBUCKS Inspired "Caremel Frappuccino Coffee Blend "

Hi everybody Welcome back I hope you guys are doing well

So today I have got you guys a recipe of Starbucks Inspired " Caremel Frappuccino " ( Coffee  blend ) I had when I was in Saudia Arabia and because we don't have Starbucks in Pakistan that doesn't mean that we can't enjoy it

One thing I have to proudly say that recipe taste exact like their one and I tried to keep it as locally possible as I can So every one can try it so that's why I'm using a simple standard cream instead of the wiped one


Recipe

Coffee  ( Any I prefer Matinal ) 
Milk 
Hershey's Caremel Syrup  
Cream 
lots and lots of ice
Sugar ( optional ) 
Water ( optional )



Method

( These are 2 ways I am using the water Method but you can exclude the water and put every thing in blender straight up ) 

I am taking 1/4 glass of water and mixed 3 tea spoon of coffee and 5 Table spoon of Hershey's Caremel Syrup and then add 1 Table spoon of sugar and mixed it all well 

Then I pour the mixture and half litter chilled milk in the blender and mixed it away then just right before serving the coffee put loads of ice in it and then press the lowest speed of the blender so the ice can finally get crushed and you can even enjoy the same texture of like the Starbucks one 

So that's it for today Do try it out and let me know you like it and if you do so then don't forget to tag me 

         
                              Until Next Time              
                                                             Stay Gorgeous

No comments:

Post a Comment