Wednesday 3 May 2017

My Everyday Go To (less than 10 minutes ) makeup

Hi Everyone and welcome back to my blog I hope you guys are all doing well

So for today's post I have gathered the products that I have been loving or using every single day for a "Less than 10 minutes makeup" to make myself look a little more presentable or put together I would say so without further ado let's get started



☆ Garnier BB Cream 
First Step I like to put on some BB Cream all over my face not forgetting the eyelid area now this particular BB Cream is best in my opinion because it's extremely light in coverage and that's what I want because I like my skin peaking through a little bit plus it suits my dry skin so well it just makes the makeup look extremely natural which is perfect for everyday purpose



☆ Eyebrows 

There's nothing new here same 2 brow products that I'm sure you guys are tired of seeing but I love them. So to fill them in I use this Rivaj Cosmetics Eyebrow pencil in the Brown shade and then to set them in place I coat them all with the Essence cosmetics Make Me Brow in the shade "brownie brows 02" so they do not budge all day long I honestly swear by this combo for the longest time



☆ Give Yourself a Sunkissed Glow

Then I use this illuminating Bronzer from Palladio Cosmetics in the shade "Atlantic tan" which if you guys are following me on instagram you would have seen this so many times already I love the sheen and the natural glow it gives rather than looking shimmery or anything because I know we usually get illuminating Bronzers with shimmery particles but this one is free from them so I pretty much use it on all the bronzing areas with a big fluffy brush and also on the crease area on my eyes with an eyeshadow blending brush ever since I got this product I seriously can't consider anything else to Bronze Be it drugstore or high end



☆ Mascara time

So then I go ahead and use 1 coat of the "Essence cosmetics false lashes Dramatic volume" I have been obsessed with this mascara ever since I got it I would say that I don't like to use a waterproof mascara for everyday purpose but if you feel comfortable in wearing a water proof mascara then feel free to use one
1 thing I want to clear out that the mascara says Dramatic volume but it doesn't give you enough volume but lengthens the lashes pretty amazingly



☆ Lips

And then I just apply this ESSENCE MAT lipstick in the shade "02 Perfect Match" now 7 times out of 10 no actually 9 times out of 10 I wear this lipstick I'm just obsessed with this color it's the perfect mauve nude that anyone can ask for it is perfect for everyday use nothing too crazy just perfect as the name suggest and it is so comfortable on the lips which is a definite plus




So that's about it I really hope you find it helpful in some ways, this look is so versatile it's not way too much or too less for everyday and you can mix and match this look by say changing a lipcolor or winging the eyes out or using a different coverage foundation and make sure to powder your skin if you are oily I personally don't powder my skin on an everyday bases
So this is my take on using less products and still looking somewhat together and because it's light it is perfect for the summers by keeping it to the point instead of caking it up

UNTIL NEXT TIME:
STAY GORGEOUS 

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the essence dramatic lash mascara. But the garnier bb cream turns orange on me so its a big nah for me. Essence make me brows is definitely on my wish list.i cant find a paladio makeup stand in Islamabad 😒

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen the Palladio stand in isb but like 10 years ago lol and I can tell you a trick with that the Garnier BB will not turn orange on the skin I remember facing the same problem when I first got it

      Delete
  2. Oh and I forgot to add. I love the products you picked out 😅. Can you suggest a translucent powder??
    Beautyanddewdrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say that buy RCMA No color powder seriously that stuff is genius ever since I got it I never put it down

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete