Saturday 24 June 2017

Anti haul "Things I will never purchase"

Hi everybody and welcome back to the blog I hope you guys are having a wonderful Saturday

Today I'm going to talk about the makeup that I will not purchase because I really think that we do get to tell the makeup wish lists we have but lets face it there are some makeup item that we don't consider buying and I think I should speak about it once in a while and maybe I can help some of you on making some options easy for because every day there's a new brand coming up some relative things or things that you can might pass so lets get started


Naked heat palette by urban decay:

I aleready have spoken about this palette on my insta but have to say that this was the palette through which I end up getting the idea of this whole subject so speaking of the palette it seems a palette of the shades which you are a warm neutral kind a gal you must own the same shades in another palette so why waste your money on this one and all the swatches and eye looks on the YouTube videoes I have seen really doesn't speak much to me I mean don't get me wrong I do own things from UD especially I have one of the naked palette but this one isn't speaking much to me

Jefree Star makeup line:

Now lets get the things straight I'm not going to purchase anything from jefree's line all because he is a racist and I don't feel like supporting him what so ever plus I do believe that you don't have to believe the same exact thing like I do our point of views can definitely vary and I'm completely okay with that

Morphe 35R:
Same as the UD palette I feel the same repative issue going on here as well I mean this seems to me as ego just with some added good end in it and I feel like if you have the 35o in your collection you really don't have to buy this one and I think that one is more versatile too

Too faced unicorn tear lipstick:

A lip colour that I thought I will buy but then I realised that I'mnever going to wear this one in public and just once or twice just in front of the mirror I know I'm a makeup junkie and buying it is definately what I love but it's just a fancy thing which I won't be using in my normal life so I just better pass this one 

Anastasia Beverly Hills NICOLE GUERRIERO glow kit:



So I really love highlighting the high points of cheeks making it glows rather then making it look like a crazy unnatural strip on my cheeks and one thing that I strongly dislike a chunky glitter in the highlight and that's what this one is but if you like something like that it might be a definite dream come true


So that's all I have to say about this anti haul please don't get offended if any of your favourite products is mentioned here it's just my opinion plus I do love some of the brand's mentioned and use all the Times but hits and misses does happen
I hope you find today's talking helpful

Until Next time :
Stay Gorgeous 








Please Do Remember That All The Pictures Are Selected From  Google As Don't Own Any Of These Products Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment