Monday 30 April 2018

Review/Swatches RIVAJ UK VOLUME EXPRESS MASCARA

Hi everyone welcome back I hope you all are doing well

today I will be reviewing a mascara now it is my first time reviewing a mascara on my blog so I'm pretty excited because these days with my blog as well as my Instagram I have been discovering new things so let's get started

So in today's review we will be discussing a Pakistan based drugstore mascara which is affordable as well as works like a high end mascara

I bought this Rivaj UK volume express mascara 2 months ago because I went to some stores and got to know that the sexy curve mascara is not in stock so I pick this one instead and honestly I'm amazed with the price and the quality


PACKAGING:

Shinny Black Packaging with silver writing on it the shape of the product does remind me of Maybelline mascaras but just those are a little bit bulkier

PRODUCT ITSELF:

The product itself actually had me first I saw the mascara wand and I was really happy to see a movable synthetic mascara wand which means you do have full control of how much product you want on your lashes
The mascara is in black color plus it is water proof for those who have straight lashes this is a pretty good deal but the girls who already have curled lashes like I do they can use this mascara on special occasions

I like using this on functions to give my lashes the falsies look because to be honest I don't believe in applying fake lashes but if that's your style then you do you girl

Now they claim this mascara to be water proof and to give volume but let me tell you a secret which is that it can give you amazing length as well which means this is a perfect baby

Swatch of the mascara


PRICE AND OTHER STUFF:

This mascara is priced at 200 rs in the store where I got it but it can vary between 200 to 250 depending on the shop you purchase it from

You can get this online at: Rivaj UK for Rs 269

I will rate this: 5/5 because this product is an exception

I hope you guys enjoyed the review

UNTIL NEXT TIME:

STAY GORGEOUS

1 comment:

  1. She wanted a mascara that didn't smudge due to sweat and the Lash Princess definitely helped with that. Blaire absolutely adored the mascara because of how it was able to hold up the entire day with even the slightest of smudges.
    essence i love extreme mascara price

    ReplyDelete