Wednesday 23 May 2018

Makeup and Skincare haul

Hi everyone how are you guys doing? I hope that Ramadan is going good for all of you so today I'm here to share my haul with you guys which I did after completing my no makeup buy challenge so let's get started

MAKEUP HAUL

In this one most of the items are repurchased items which I already love

- Beauty UK matte bronzer
- Maybelline Fit me in 115
- Fair & Lovely BB cream
- Beauty UK eyeliner
- Garnier BB
- Rivaj UK lip oil

THE NEW ADDITIONS

- Flormar 7+ BB cream
- OG Cosmetics lip pencil in Mocha Love
- Rimmel Sun shimmer Bronzer
- MAC Cosmetics lipstick in MEHR


SKIN CARE

StIves fresh skin scrub
StIves Cleansing stick
StIves Skin renewing body lotion
Neutrogena oil free acne wash
Neutrogena Hand cream
Himalaya Neam face wash
L'oreal Hydra fresh Aqua Essence
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Wipes
Simple kind to eyes remover
Garnier Anti Ageing eye cream
Nivea pearl and beauty Anti perspirant
Dove Style + Care Serum




That's all you guys I might do a first impressions on some of the product here Do let me know what do you guys think?

UNTIL NEXT TIME:

STAY GORGEOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment