Tuesday 21 June 2016

In Depth Intoduction

 HI everyone
Its me Laiba here I have started this new blog with my sister Saleha to connect with the beauty world and to take my passion (of makeup) to a next level so i have a introduction for You guys

I am a girl who like to talk, read, write, become crazy when it comes to shopping & A huge makeup lover who wants to help people with her knowledge & wants to take some guide from you guys

TYPES OF REVIEWS

I am here to review/ to tell you the reality of the product/things I wanted to keep on my blog or social media I want to keep them as POSITIVE and as REAL as POSSIBLE
Now I have seen so many bloggers/ youtubers in different countries only keeping it to one side like only high end or only drugstore BUT i will be reviewing all types of products specially try to focus the products that are available in PAKISTAN (online or In stores)

                                              Disclaimer

I will rather review product which is paid by my own pocket OR if not I will be mentioning a AD sign or will mention it some where in that particular blog because I dont want to hide any thing
I will only be working with brands , product or service which i would recommend to my near & dear ones If I will not like a certain product/ brand/ service then that will not be featured in any of my social media
I dont copy stuff from anyone if i get inspired by someone I will definitely give CREDITS
PLEASE always keep in mind that the products which work for me MAY NOT work for you so if you are unsure test the product before buying
THANK YOU so much for stopping by and reading this INTRO
The blog post will be uploaded today IN SHA ALLAH
Till then

                                 STAY GORGEOUS!!!

3 comments:

  1. Masha Allah stay blessed and keep on educating people about makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masha Allah stay blessed and keep on educating people about makeup :)

    ReplyDelete