Tuesday 21 June 2016

Makeup revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 3 Review/Swatches

HI my beauties
Today I am reviewing Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 3 
I got this palette in Feb 2016 and since then I am pretty much using this palette for 80% of the events till now I am so obsessed with Rose Gold kind a theme of this palette Whole year and the best part is you can create so many different looks by using just one palette only its very travel friendly trust me dolls I have tried it this way

YOU CAN USE IT FOR:

It has the perfect transition shade to the darkest shade to create a smoked out eye to even create a fake wing It has a perfect brow bone highlight to the perfect lid shades so you can easily create a halo-eye and a smokey eye and even a smoked out eye I cant stop singing enough praises regarding this palette

PERFECT DUPES/ PIGMENTATION LEVEL/SWATCHES:

Its a 100% perfect dupe for the NAKED 3 eye shadow palette by URBAN DECAY & its just the fraction of that ones price. the shades are awesomely creamy and pigmented specially the shimmer and metallic shades i do suggest to use it with a light hand because its super duper pigmented I must say there is some fall out so if you are using it then please make sure to do your eyes first then the rest of your face dont use the dual-size sponge tip applicator that comes in here You can use A Blending brush,An eye shadow applicator & an angular brush with it

WITH FLASH

WITHOUT FLASH

FINAL TAKE:

I got this palette from daraz.pk and its in there top most popular brands
I paid 960PKR for this
In the UK they sell it for 4 pounds
It contains 14g of the product
I will rate it as 8.5/10 

Until Next Time 

STAY GORGEOUS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment