Thursday 23 June 2016

Review/Swatches of Essence Shape Your Face Contouring Palette

HI my Beauties i hope you are all well

Today I have a review/swatches of  the "Essence SHAPE YOUR face contouring palette"
 
APPEARANCE
The contour palette is basically a Rectangular shape plastic (transparent) case which has the name written on the lid
The product is divided in 3 sections contour,highlight,blush the contour shade is the bigger one and highlight is the smallest and the blush is bigger then the highlight

THE ACTUAL PRODUCT

CONTOUR
I am really impressed with contour shade in the palette Its my favorite in it. it has a perfect blend of cool tone contours and some great warm tone bronzing shade in here So for me its a 2 in 1 product If I am in a rush this helps and safe time and i am impressed with the staying power. It has a slightest bit of fall-out which I don't mind for the price


HIGHLIGHT
I will be honest with you guys i didn't like the highlight at all
A) If you are making a universal product to suit as many skin types as it possibly can then WHY the highlight has some specific skin tone preference to it? I mean it can be translucent or if not my compact powder can even set my concealer then why Am I highlighting?
B) I was expecting a Illuminating highlighter which can give me some glow because illuminating is everything for me
Its that kind of powder which after some time gets separated on Your skin and do not get the job done of setting

 BLUSH
Straight up i love the design but Why there is a super orange shade with some gold reflexes to it ? I mean this is a universal palette then WHY? Most of the skin undertone will not have this type of blush on their face
I will recommend "PEACH MELBA" by Luscious Cosmetics over it At least that one has pink undertones to it this blush is also very powdery



FINAL TAKE 
I will rate this as an Average 5/10 palette (just for the contour in here)
This retails for 655PKR 

Please note that i love essence as a brand But this palette didn't work for me

Till next time
STAY GORGEOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment