Friday 24 June 2016

Review on L'OREAL Paris Extra ordinary facial Oil

Hey dolls I hope you are all well 
Today I have a REVIEW on the new L'oreal Paris Extraordinary facial oil so lets get started

APPEARANCE

It is a transparent glass bottle with a dropper on top and the oil in here is of 30 ml which is so much for an oil 


WHAT THEY SAY/CLAIM?
It is a mixture of 8 oils which are
1) lavender                                       2) Rose
3) marjoram                                     3) camomile
4) Romarin                                       6) orange
7) geranium                                      7) lavandin
it is a dry consistency oil which tend to norishs soften illuminates. It can be used from the age of 20 till 60 said by the makers

My review (TERRIBLE)
 
I got the product in my collection on 3rd March 2016 so yes I am using it since then but I have stop using it for sometime in between because I have a normal plus very sensitive reactive skin basically my jawline starts getting extremely dry starts cracking up badly more and more starts showing up red it looked like some burn. Started hurting extremely bad that I have to see a doctor then. and then after some time of cure it went well and then the dead skin starts falling from the affected area after my complete recovery i started using it again then the same stuff happened this time i was aware of the cause now i only use it on my tee-zone and it does help stopping the oil pretty well 
If You are my skin type i don't recommend it

In the END
I got it from Green Valley (MALL OF LAHORE)
I will rate it as 3/10
it was 2200pkr
Till next time
STAY GORGEOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment