Saturday 25 June 2016

Review/ Swatches of Golden Rose 2000 lipsticks

Hi everyone I hope you all are well ❤
Today I will be reviewing the golden rose "2000" lipsticks πŸ’„
 for my ladies who want color but still a rich lip balm feel who don't like to wear matte lipsticks but still want full color pay off I have something for you guys

The actual product 
It's a satin finish with the highest color pay of possible 
I am using this product since 4 years so do my mom and khala I'm obsessed with the color pigment and longevity of this product
They have very creamy plus wearable  texture they are superbly pigmented but you still feel like you are wearing a lip balm but the colors will still be at their best in 1 or 2 swipe 
They are pretty long lasting like even they are not matte but will last you for 6 hours
You have to take them off with some micellar water because no wipe can take them off 
If the lipstick wear off completely you will still have some color tint 
The color selection is super wearable too.

SWATCHES


COLOR ONE BY ONE

144 (Orange) πŸ’„πŸ’›
This is a Orange which can be worn on any kind of skin tone this needs only one swipe this is my holy grail Orange 
Seriously you guys need this color in your life

144 (plum)
You can use this in fall time but this at least need 5 swipes I don't like this color

143 (creamy pink)
This color is slightly of metallic finish and you can wear it in 2 swipes this is a color for fair complexion

139 (The plum purple)
This color has pink undertones which makes it very wearable during fall I love this color 

101 (brownish nude)
I love the color so much you can wear it all year around this has something in it which says Girl, I'm bold 
you only need 1 swipe

129 (Red) 
A wearable red with Brown undertones to it which makes it suitable for all skin tones

Final take
I will rate these babies as a 9.5/10
Each retails for 380pkr 
You guys can find them at just4girls.pk 
I adore these
Till next time
STAY GORGEOUS!!!

3 comments: