Monday 27 June 2016

My go to 5 minutes makeup/ thing I use when I am in a hurry

Hi my lovelies welcome back to my blog
So Today we will be talking about my go to 5 minutes makeup (specially in ramadan) to look a little bit put together so grab your notebooks because this even take me less then 5 minutes


LET'S GET STARTED
So we all have been to this phase where we are getting super late or maybe some relative arrived to home without telling and have to look good


1)Moisturize Your skin
I moisturize my skin and if its day time I mix my moisturizer and SPF together so I don't have to wait for one to put other then i change my clothes and its all about saving time.



2)Put That Concealer On
Then I go ahead and put little dot of my Nyx HD concealer which is my skin tone on the area where I need it like under the eyes and then blend it with my fingers



3)Bronze Up Your skin
Then I apply my baked bronzer on the parts where our face naturally have shadows like on my hairline my temples on the hallows of my cheeks and my jawline 

I normally would apply my contour & Bronze on other parts but when I am in hurry I just prefer doing these


4)Mascara Time
Then I apply at least 1 coat of Mascara to make me look awake


5)Blush Time
Then mostly I skip blush But If I have time then I use Essence silky touch blush In the shade "20 babydoll"


6)Setting Time
Its time to set our face for which i use a big fluffy brush and my trusty Rimmel Stay Matte in the shade pink blossom

7) Brows
On the days like this I prefer using A tinted Brow gel and no other steps


8)Last step
Lets moisturize our lips now the days I am in a hurry I choose to wear a lipgloss or a lipbalm because these are the easiest options



And there You have It My 5 minute makeup look
I hope this helped You guys in some ways
Till next time
STAY GORGEOUS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment